Customer Service 866.965.0400

should I... (pad question)

6spdg37s

Question

13 answers to this question

I just ordered some new 4" ones to replace mine as they've taken a beating. I swear half my car needs the little ones... Ugh!

My orange one's spent but not unusable.

Chris

S.O.B!!! 4" pads? I might need 4" pads?! Just when I think I've ordered everything I could possibly need... there's something else! :willy:

S.O.B!!! 4" pads? I might need 4" pads?! Just when I think I've ordered everything I could possibly need... there's something else! :willy:

I used the HECK out of mine doing my correction... They work great on all the smaller parts of the car and around door handles and such.:glasses: They're a MUST HAVE IMO.

My second set shipped yesterday. :2thumbs:

Chris

If you do order new ones I would recommend keeping the old ones as well. They are great in a pinch like if you drop one on the floor you can switch out and keep buffung. They also come in handy for the slow cut process.

yea i wouldnt toss the oriignals.. there not in terrible condition but not like new either.. i just didnt know if they get dried out or cracked or anything over time and I havent gotten a chance to look at them yet

I just ordered some new 4" ones to replace mine as they've taken a beating. I swear half my car needs the little ones... Ugh!

Chris

Chris

Yeah I kinda wish you could buy each 4" pad and not that set. My orange started to shred after first couple of uses. But I guess the price for the set isn't bad.

Yeah I kinda wish you could buy each 4" pad and not that set. My orange started to shred after first couple of uses. But I guess the price for the set isn't bad.

This request has already been given to Dylan and Adam by my self. :thumbsup:

I'll have a hundred backing pads before you know it...:willy:

Archived