Customer Service 866.965.0400

PC Question

Obsessed

Question

I just recieved my Adam's kit with the PC. The backing plate was already attached when I took it out of the box. It is a black plate and when I removed it from the PC I noticed that there is a plastic black washer on the back and it says: For 6 in hook and loop, but the counterweight on the PC says: use 5in pad only. According to the Junkman this is incorrect. Can someone help? And do I need to put on the metal washer that came in the bag with the wrench?

7 answers to this question

I just recieved my Adam's kit with the PC. The backing plate was already attached when I took it out of the box. It is a black plate and when I removed it from the PC I noticed that there is a plastic black washer on the back and it says: For 6 in hook and loop, but the counterweight on the PC says: use 5in pad only. According to the Junkman this is incorrect. Can someone help? And do I need to put on the metal washer that came in the bag with the wrench?

I just spoke to Ashley at Adam's and she explained everything.

Thanks for great Customer Service!!!

What were you told?

Ashley told me that the black backing plate is their new one and is OK to use. Although it measures 5 3/4" it will work fine with the 5 in. counterweight. Also, you do not need to use the metal washer that comes in the bag with the wrench. The black plastic washer that is attached to the backing plate is all you need.

Ashley told me that the black backing plate is their new one and is OK to use. Although it measures 5 3/4" it will work fine with the 5 in. counterweight. Also, you do not need to use the metal washer that comes in the bag with the wrench. The black plastic washer that is attached to the backing plate is all you need.

:iagree::cheers:

Archived