Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well guys...we did it!

GTO Guy

Yea guys... seriously... you have problems, you should seek help LOL!!

Do not fear, a truckload of DS ingredients is currently hauling butt towards the warehouse, we'll be mixing and bottling at high speed as soon as it hits the door and then sending it all right away.

Detail spray always has and probably always will be our most popular product... you'd be hard pressed to find someone who has used it and doesn't absolutely love it. Its the product that hooks most people on our other stuff.

We should have chemicals in the warehouse by Monday then its just a matter of mixing and bottling to get it out the door.

It has been a super crazy few months so far and we're feeling the growing pains for sure, I blame you guys!! LOL. The insane demand that has kicked the year off, plus Carlisle, plus Grabiak, plus the Portland Roadster Show, etc our suppliers can't ship it fast enough. We're selling out faster than we can get it in the door.

Problems for sure, but the right kind of problems. We've added new team members in the warehouse just to help pull and pack orders... I've never seen anything like this and all I can say is - THANK YOU!! Our loyal customers spreading the word and sharing the love have gotten us to this point, we're working hard to expand to meet the demand and get back to our speedy shipping practices again.

At the rate we're going we're gonna need a bigger warehouse.

GOOD problem to have!! :cheers:

I tell everyone about your products and they really do listen...I went swirl hunting at a recent show and will do it again this weekend...

"Hey see this...thats a swirl...Adam's products will get rid of them so go check em out online"

:thumbsup:

LOL... I'd prefer a small uninhabited island in the south pacific... we'll rename it Adam's Island and all products will be made and shipped from its sunny, white sand beaches.... In & Out Spray will be legal and I'll get a rad suntan while cruising the forum!! :glasses:

LOL... I'd prefer a small uninhabited island in the south pacific... we'll rename it Adam's Island and all products will be made and shipped from its sunny, white sand beaches.... In & Out Spray will be legal and I'll get a rad suntan while cruising the forum!! :glasses:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It seems to me that the DS is like a drug. Who is going through withdrawls right now?? :willy:

WOW!! that's awesome news, can't keep up with the orders and it does show. When i place my order it took over a week just because they where waiting on other products to come in.:lolsmack:

Adam just have to come up with a better plain to meet the high demands.:willy::banana:

Can I put my application in now??:bow:

Bluezey:pc:

• 1 month later...
Detail spray always has and probably always will be our most popular product... you'd be hard pressed to find someone who has used it and doesn't absolutely love it. Its the product that hooks most people on our other stuff.

We should have chemicals in the warehouse by Monday then its just a matter of mixing and bottling to get it out the door.

It has been a super crazy few months so far and we're feeling the growing pains for sure, I blame you guys!! LOL. The insane demand that has kicked the year off, plus Carlisle, plus Grabiak, plus the Portland Roadster Show, etc our suppliers can't ship it fast enough. We're selling out faster than we can get it in the door.

Problems for sure, but the right kind of problems. We've added new team members in the warehouse just to help pull and pack orders... I've never seen anything like this and all I can say is - THANK YOU!! Our loyal customers spreading the word and sharing the love have gotten us to this point, we're working hard to expand to meet the demand and get back to our speedy shipping practices again.

Wish I could head there to CA and apply.......:burnout:

Archived