Customer Service 866.965.0400

pheuw...skunk

xlr8rvette

Backed Vette out of garage. Smell is barely noticeable, except inside garage ( I will need to divert Lynda away from garage for awhile ).

Called local hand carwash that has rails cars go along.They said have undercarriage wash ( $26 and I can dry car myself). We are going to visit daughter's new place she keeps her boat at on the river today. Will air it out there instead of carwash. She says there is a large paved parking lot ........."and you wont have to worry about anyone parking next to a stinky Corvette !"

:D

Good news........No more smell on Vette!! :banana: Garage still has some odor tho. :willy:

Planning on going over Vette with revive followed by another coat of Americana tomorrow. :glasses:Will do in garage and leave door open. Also spraying a little detail spray in garage should help. :rockon:

You are lucky - sometimes the skunk has time to really let go and then the smell is really bad - had one spray the undercarriage of my car and it stank for a while even after the undercarriage wash down! It was foggy, and I knew it was gonna be bad when the last thing I saw of him was his tail up in the air

Had a friend who ran over a skunk with his Mom's Van. Every time it rained you could smell the skunk stink (for years)! Skunk spray is oily and hard to completely remove since it probably got up into all kinds of nooks and crannies.

Had a friend who ran over a skunk with his Mom's Van. Every time it rained you could smell the skunk stink (for years)! Skunk spray is oily and hard to completely remove since it probably got up into all kinds of nooks and crannies.

:( Bummer! :(

• 2 months later...
Can't you just imagine it:

Video opens with AJ on camera wearing a HazMat suit.

"Hi Boys and Girls, the Junkman here, showing you how to deal with skunk smell on your car..." :D

LOL might be a serious video, has happened to me on the way down to Ocean City!! Straight to the coin op car wash!

Can't you just imagine it:

Video opens with AJ on camera wearing a HazMat suit.

"Hi Boys and Girls, the Junkman here, showing you how to deal with skunk smell on your car..." :D

The voice isn't clear due to the gas mask.

Junkman ftw! :D

Archived