Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Buttery Wax

is because I am new to the forum wanted to know that such quality of Adam's Buttery Wax Car and durability and shine.

Thank you

You want to use the Buttery Wax if you're doing your detailing by hand rather than by machine. The buttery wax does a great job. Or you could go for the best of Adam's waxes and use the Americana Wax. Whichever one you use, follow it up with a coat of Brilliant Spray Glaze for the ultimate shine. :cheers:

• 1 month later...

When I first starting using Adam's products, Buttery Wax was all that was offered. In fact it was Swirl & Haze Remover, Revive Polish and Buttery Wax. I happened on his site and the instructional video was Adam detailing a Torch Red Z06 Corvette. Seeing I drove a Torch Red Corvette, I figured he sure had it looking good with the three step application so I order all three. I love the buttery wax, but I have since purchased a pc and swithched to the FMP and the SMW as well as the Amaericana. I have a fresh bottle of the Buttery wax that I will use on my kids cars when they talk me in to detailing their vehicles. I think you will be very happy with the Buttery wax.

Archived