Customer Service 866.965.0400

I've seen it all now

Nordgrey

Driving around town this morning running a few errands and I keep seeing cars with their tires, doors and quarter panels full of paint. It's Saturday, so I know the city is not out painting the lines on the road. WTH?

A couple blocks from home I found the cause. Some moron thought it would be funny to pour a couple gallons of white and green paint across the road on the farside of a blind crest! Luckly for me, I approached it from the other direction and could see it as I approached the top. Turned the car around and took some side streets home.

What posseses people to do crap like that?

Nope.....

It was a straight up and over the crest hill road, any truck with paint in the back would have had the paint run down toward the cab. The paint was in a perfect line straight across the road right at the point where folks were hitting it at speed with no chance to react

If it was on a curve/hill like that I bet it was a few cans of paint that fell off the back of some guy's pickup on his way home from the hardware store. Or at least I'd hope it was a more innocent accident.

Yea I hope you are right Rich.:xfingers:

Archived