Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new toy!!

scott mc

Rich, I did mention it some but we had alot of folks talking about alot of different things! I had alot of fun.!! It was great to meet you and the misses. Grabiaks is the dealership that found me the TBSS and they did an outstanding job with the clinic. Scott (Nasty Z06) thanks for the kind words as well!

Rich, I did mention it some but we had alot of folks talking about alot of different things! I had alot of fun.!! It was great to meet you and the misses. Grabiaks is the dealership that found me the TBSS and they did an outstanding job with the clinic. Scott (Nasty Z06) thanks for the kind words as well!

Ah, yes, there were certainly lots of cars being talked about. :banana: Congrats on the ride -- it looks sweet. :bow:

Sweet ride! AWD or RWD? I'm sure you will love it. I've had mine for about 9 months now and it still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it :)

I wish I could've got a white one like yours or even silver, but they were real hard to find.

Guest shineystroker
Is that because the door latch broke and you can't open the door?:D:lolsmack:

JK:cheers:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry thats not why! I will put this as nice a I can,,, I will stay with a motor co that doent take money from the gov! i will bleed blue and always will:rockon:

Archived