Customer Service 866.965.0400

Goodbye 7...hello ?

6spdg37s

So I had purchased my 750Li for obvious reason, well if you saw my other thread you know that their is clearly no need for that car anymore...

so 750Li went bye bye:

IMG_1662.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjMtMjAxMDAyMjEtMTcwM.jpg

and hello to my 08 chevy corvette z06

black on black 3k miles

GM 5yr/40k mile full warranty as well as lifetime drivetrain and engine warranty from the dealer

I only have the 2 pics from the showroom cause I picked it up put it in my garage and been so busy at work, Havent got a chance to take pics or adamize it yet!

thanks guys...

My G lease ends in January and this is going to be my only car for a while.. im gonna so called "daily drive" it but I take the bus to the city to work everyday so I literally drive about a mile a week.

I wish they made z06's in white. And traveling to the backwoods of god knows where to find one would've been an interesting journey.

They are a bit of a drive, but they do exist.

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action?dlId=&dgId=&AmbMkNm=Chevrolet&AmbMdNm=Corvette&AmbMkId=20053&AmbMdId=20884&searchSource=ADVANCED_SEARCH&rd=100000&zc=17022&uncpo=2&cpo=&stkTyp=U&VType=&mkId=20053&mdId=20884&alMdId=20884&alMkId=20053&prMn=&prMx=&clrId=27134&yrMn=&yrMx=&drvTrnId=&mlgMn=&mlgMx=&kw=z06&kwm=ANY&ldId=&rpp=50&slrTypeId=

These are 2007's but you can get a white one for 2010.

John after you get to know the z06 you are going to have to give us a comparison with your old viper. My brother and I were having the viper vs. z06 debate tonight. Neither of us could decide which one we would get.

the vette already won... hands down..

dont get me wrong.. the viper was awesome looking, fast, etc;

but it was uncomfortable ...really uncomfortable.. and completely useless...

its more of the kind of car you want your friend to have then to actually own yourself IMO...

the vette already won... hands down..

dont get me wrong.. the viper was awesome looking, fast, etc;

but it was uncomfortable ...really uncomfortable.. and completely useless...

its more of the kind of car you want your friend to have then to actually own yourself IMO...

Good to know. I will push my brother towards the viper and I can get a z06 then. :jester:

Good to know. I will push my brother towards the viper and I can get a z06 then. :jester:

exactly... i forgot to mention probably the most important... the viper u had to let warm up forever the vette you can jump in and go pretty much...

and gas.. the vette is getting 20-27 on the highway back from the dealership...

the viper was getting like 6-10 honestly...

Archived