Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Hopwood, PA

Dan@Adams

Hi, my name's Dan. I've been using Adam's products for over a year now, first attending the Grabiak detail clinic last year and attending it again earlier today. I've finally found this forum so I thought I would post up and show off my rides a little :)

I have a 2006 Pontiac GTO as my Autocross/Car Show toy and a 2008 Trailblazer SS as my daily driver smile.gif

The goat is my pride and joy and has a few things done to it...lol, and I actually bought the TBSS off of my neighbor since I needed a good, reliable daily driver, and he wanted to buy a 2010 Camaro SS RS. The TBSS is showroom stock other than tint...for now.

Enough with the typing, here's some pics of each.

The big, blue cone killer...

DSC_2114.jpg

Picture6040001scca.jpg

gtoautox138_resized.jpg

IMG_9538.jpg

gmnats2008_show_-0167.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

And the daily driver SUV that is ridiculously fun...

tbss2_resized.jpg

FILE0885.jpg

FILE0859.jpg

Thanks for this great company, products, website, and community! I look forward to learning a lot here :)

Welcome Dan! Was that your Goat that AJ was practicing on at Grabiak's today? Very nice. Glad you could make it to the clinic and to the forum.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

It sure was. I attempted a full paint correction a few weeks ago, and I feel I got it to about 85% or so. I had some issues with the trunk lid and roof especially, and AJ gave me some great tips on how to make it look even better :) I know I can't get it perfect, thanks to the less than stellar clearcoat from Australia combined with some acid rain etching, but I think I can get the finish to about 90 or 95% perfect from what he and Adam showed me today.

:welcomebanner: Hey Dan, I am glad you were able to make it to our Clinic on Saturday. I met so many people, I believe I spoke with you as well, I sometimes forget all of the names and faces. Glad to have you aboard. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Ray

Archived