Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Towels!

whiterp199

Question

The glass towels are amazing. I finally got some at the detail clinic yesterday and I must say I love them. Up until now I have been using the WW towels to clean my glass. The Glass towels are so much better. I am anal about my glass. It has to be perfectly clean or I feel like the the whole car is dirty, plus I see it as a safety issue. These towels worked perfectly with no streaking at all. I am going to add one to my glove box collection.

It was nice to meet you as well. One thing I meant to mention to you was to tape besides your windshield on long trips. I started taping my pilars for the drive to Wisconsin because I got a big stone chip. I thought you might be interested in this. I saw you had tape the center of the front Fascia.

The glass towels do work great!

I agree...a few sprays of glass cleaner then the glass towel to whipe, it was streak free I was shocked. Honestly I was expecting streaks as many times as I have read "streak free" to only be left w/ the agrivation of trying to get the windows perfect.

They are a must have. I have done the windshields on the '55 and the 4Runner, along with the Sealant. I see it as a safety measure as well, especially in the 4Runner because it is the family hauler and visibility is critical. And on the '55? Well, it just makes that old glass look as good as new. Plus, I don't run the wipers on there. Not that I drive it in the rain, but you never know, amiright?

How dirty do they get?What about cleaning them and how often?

It depends how dirty your glass is. I let them get fairly dirty before I was them since the glass is so hard and I do not really need to worry about swirls in it. Also I clean my glass a couple times a week so nothing is ever really stuck on them.

It depends how dirty your glass is. I let them get fairly dirty before I was them since the glass is so hard and I do not really need to worry about swirls in it. Also I clean my glass a couple times a week so nothing is ever really stuck on them.
I have customers cars whose windows are filthy sometimes so I cant be bringing these home every other day to wash them.It might just be too my advantage to keep using paper towels.

I talked the GC and the towels up so much that my dad bought the gallon, spray bottle towel kit as well as some extra towels, Americana, car wash, wash pad and a few other things... lol Mom wants the GC. She's going to love it and the towels. The lime scent is the bomb!

Chris

Great simple tip to help keep the towel clean longer. These towel are amazing. I was a little skeptical at first. Thinking "how mush different could it be the any other towel?". Man was I wrong, NO STREAKS. I use to avoid cleaning the interior glass unless I could see something bad on the windows, because when I tried cleaning them they always looked worse. Not anymore!:rockon:

:iagree:

i was the same way now i wont clean without them in the house or in cars

On a really dirty window, I will hit it first with paper towel just to get most of the crud out of the way and then go back over with the glass towel after.

The difference is very noticable.

I just cant see paying to use paper towels and do 7-8 windows on a truck and then pay for something else to go behind them to get them crystal clear when I can do that with Sparkle paper towels.I dont have the time to clean the windows 2 times.If someone wants to donate a Glass Towel to The Detail Shop to prove me wrong then hit me up on private message and I will give you my addy.

I just cant see paying to use paper towels and do 7-8 windows on a truck and then pay for something else to go behind them to get them crystal clear when I can do that with Sparkle paper towels.I dont have the time to clean the windows 2 times.If someone wants to donate a Glass Towel to The Detail Shop to prove me wrong then hit me up on private message and I will give you my addy.

just pick up 2 on your next order if you are not happy adams backs it 110%. heck if you dont like them ill pay full price and shipping for them and you can send em to me

just pick up 2 on your next order if you are not happy adams backs it 110%. heck if you dont like them ill pay full price and shipping for them and you can send em to me

Agreed, I was not a believer before either. Jake here let me use the towel + glass cleaner for the first time myself. I couldn't believe the difference it made. I actually enjoyed cleaning the glass and didn't stress about it... because there weren't any streaks to stress about!:2thumbs:

Did the kids' glasses tonight with it just for shiggles then hit them with the Sealer. That ought to take care of all their finger prints that they come home with on them from school!

Any advice on cleaning the inside of the windshield. I just got a bottle and two towels and want to try them, but my interior of the windshield has some thing that smers when i try to clean it. I think it acts like a cheap grease (or dressing).

Just wondering? Is the Glass cleaner safe to use on tinted windows.

Have started detailing for about 2 years, but just starting to use premiem stuff and i love it. It has become a cool hobby i have gotten into. Also saves damaging my car at the car wash.

Any advice on cleaning the inside of the windshield. I just got a bottle and two towels and want to try them, but my interior of the windshield has some thing that smers when i try to clean it. I think it acts like a cheap grease (or dressing).

Just wondering? Is the Glass cleaner safe to use on tinted windows.

Have started detailing for about 2 years, but just starting to use premiem stuff and i love it. It has become a cool hobby i have gotten into. Also saves damaging my car at the car wash.

Yes safe on tint.

I have some advice on the windshield.....BEFORE you get out the glass cleaner and good towels, go get a little white vinegar and water mixture and use newspaper to wipe off the inside of your windshield. Whatever material is on the glass, more than likely, pollution, should come off, without ruining or clogging a nice glass towel. Sometimes, but not often, we have to think outside the box to get things to the point of being cleanable!

I just cannot bring myself to spending money on towels "categorically" made for glass.... makes little-to-no sense to me.

I'll stick to the tried-and-true method of quality microfiber towels and a quality window cleaner [Adam's Glass Cleaner] applied to a freshly washed/dried vehicle.

Has worked like a charm for me for [many] years.

Like my father [a retired civil engineer] preached to me for many years, "... the application process of any given task, or lack-there-of, is [often] far more important that the products/tools used."

PS: I'll put my hand up for a "donation" too, if anybody is willing.... :0))

I just cannot bring myself to spending money on towels "categorically" made for glass.... makes little-to-no sense to me.

I'll stick to the tried-and-true method of quality microfiber towels and a quality window cleaner [Adam's Glass Cleaner] applied to a freshly washed/dried vehicle.

Has worked like a charm for me for [many] years.

Like my father [a retired civil engineer] preached to me for many years, "... the application process of any given task, or lack-there-of, is [often] far more important that the products/tools used."

PS: I'll put my hand up for a "donation" too, if anybody is willing.... :0))

I thought the same thing... Adam handed me a beta towel a couple of years ago when he was looking to start selling them and when I used it, I was BLOWN AWAY. I have several of them now and swear by them. I too have used cheap MF to do the same job, but when I want a flawless window on the FIRST WIPE, I use my Adams glass towels.

I use them in the house and in the cars.

I should have my greens today or tomorrow Mook... I'll post up on them compared to the rest of my Adams. I have all the generations I believe.

Chris

Archived