Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi I'm 3BVert and I'm a paint abuser...

3BVert

Question

Curse you Junkman! ;) Before I found your videos, I was blissfully ignorant to the abuse I was doing to my paint. The good news is I've not had enough time to do too much damage to the Camaro (Red Jewel), but I think I've got my work cut out for me on the Corvette (Black). Now if Adam's will get re-stocked and get my order to me, hopefully I can correct the years of damage that I've done.

The light doesn't lie but for now I choose to believe my lying eyes!

5 answers to this question

You can correct your paint, it just takes time. Good luck and post up pics when done!:cheers:And make sure you know how you scratched it in the first place, so you don't do it again.

Oh, I'm fairly sure that it's years of one bucket washing, improper use of a California duster and DS on a dusty car. Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Now that I know better, hopefully I can correct it and prevent it from happening again.

Own them swirl bro'!

attachment.php?attachmentid=3732&stc=1&d=1272235842

I love it when someone embraces the true condition of their paint. It is as though they have said, "Though I have walked through the valley of improper paint maintenance, I will own my paint damage!"

Okay, I know I'm sick with this but I just love unplugging people from the Matrix. I went to a car show today and EVERY car I looked at had swirls! There were some nice cars there and a lot of guys thought their cars looked good (or they wouldn't have shown them). They just didn't realize how bad they looked. I wanted to enlighten them but like Morpheus said, you can't unplug a guy until he's ready.

Today, none of those guys were ready. 3BVert is ready! Welcome to Zion my man!

Oh, I'm fairly sure that it's years of one bucket washing, improper use of a California duster and DS on a dusty car. Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Now that I know better, hopefully I can correct it and prevent it from happening again.

ahhhh runnn awayyyyy :eek:

haha j/k. Good thing to see you've seen the light man. Watch the videos on Adam's site too and don't stop reading! You'll never know everything. You can learn new tricks and tips all day. See Dylan's "things glass cleaner does" thread for an example, lol.

Make sure you watch the Adam's instructional DVD video as well!

Archived