Customer Service 866.965.0400

8rad

Hey everyone,

I love detailing my car, I don't own a crazy car, but I will post some pics of my 08 civic soon. I have never used Adams products but I'm pumped to try them.

I just ordered The Junkman's Total Paint Correction Kit and some glass cleaner.

My car shines pretty good right now, but it has swirl marks and some haze spots that I cannot get out by hand. I attached a picture of my car below.

I have been staring the detail kits for over a year now on the adams site and I can't wait to get it.

I was reading on the forum that I should talk to Ashley about a deal on a kit, I tried calling this weekend but you guys are closed. I sent a email and paid $440 for a kit already. I was maybe hoping you can toss a few extra products in with my order when you process it please and thank you.

:pc:

That Junkman kit should scare the swirls out of your paint! :D

Haha I watched your videos Junkman, you inspired me to get the kit.

Great videos.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm gonna try to call Ashley today when I'm at work, I also could not find the spot to enter the forum coupon code for 10% off my order.

Hopefully they haven't processed the order yet.

Man's trying to get commission... Don't let him! lol Just kidding...

Great looking car! It'll only get better now. You'll be amazed what shine you'll get from it now.

I'm going into my 3rd week of solid correction on my G8. I take it slow and take breaks but it can be done in a couple of days too. I'm really bad at being a perfectionist.

Chris

Honestly, my car shines so much right now.

I have clay bared, polished and waxed it many times by hand with some good products. I just have light swirls and 1 hazy spot that I cant get out by hand.

I'm curious on how good Adams products.

I hope it makes it better.

Looks like I just got the last Junkman Kit, its not listed on the site....

It's getting revamped big time. That was my starter kit. The new kit is going to be my mack daddy kit that has everything I use for the exterior (minus the darn foam gun). You'll have to get that at Amazon or some place else.

I'm curious on how good Adams products.

I know one way you can find out. And if you have only polished by hand, a Porter-Cable in the hands of a 15 year old will take your paint to a whole new level of shine.

A hand polish shine can't touch the shine of a Porter-Cable.

Archived