Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring time

ArmyAcadia09

Ah spring....lawnmowers humming flowers blooming, sprinklers spraying, the smell of grape and bubble gum in the air. No my grass does not smell like bubble gum talkin bout the greatness of adams. Just detailed my 2 cars and mowed yesterday.i love spring.

Me too! Today I mowed the lawn for the first time this season. And the good old Lawn Boy fired up on the very first pull. I actually stood there a little dumbfounded... normally it's an ordeal to wake that thing for Spring. :2thumbs:

I mowed my grass 3 time already.:willy:

I mowed my grass 3 time already.:willy:

Done mine a lot more than that. Had the whole yard all raked up, all the twigs and branches picked up and it looked great. Then the big storms came through a week ago and had to start all over again. We didn't get it as bad as some around here though. Neighbors had a huge tree come down, power out everywhere. Now it's been raining for three days.

Yeah, gotta love spring.

That's not mowing, that is refered to as taking in the hay.......:lolsmack:

I have thought about baling it numerous times. We live in the middle of farm country in Wisconsin. I would not have any problem finding someone to bale it. It takes about 8-12 hours to mow everything depending on who is doing the mowing.

Archived