Customer Service 866.965.0400

Package Came

Laguna

Question

17 answers to this question

If you're missing the orange pad then it's probably backordered. I placed a large order (including the Junkman kit) the weekend before last and the Wash Buckets, Wash Pads, Orange Dual-Action Pad, and Detail Spray were all backordered. I should get the first part of my order tomorrow. Of course, since then I've placed yet another order to get stuff I missed the first time. This is a sickness, you know!

If you're missing the orange pad then it's probably backordered. I placed a large order (including the Junkman kit) the weekend before last and the Wash Buckets, Wash Pads, Orange Dual-Action Pad, and Detail Spray were all backordered. I should get the first part of my order tomorrow. Of course, since then I've placed yet another order to get stuff I missed the first time. This is a sickness, you know!

Yes it is! But good kind.

I ordered mine last week. I added the daily special w/ perfect interior kit since it hadn't shipped. Ashley said it would ship yesterday but nothing.

Normally it wouldnt bother me, but people are asking me to clean their cars... with no detail spray or car wash or drying towels or perfect interior kit.... its kinda hard :(

I also wanted to enter the detailing contest but I have no supplies!

I also have 2 day shipping so I hope it comes by the middle of next week. :(

Archived