Customer Service 866.965.0400

For us Canadian buyers!

Hello from Canada eh! May I suggest for those of us that love the deals on adamspolishes.com and order from Canada to have more shipping choices other then ups and fedex? Why not usps? The 2 major shipper I trust the most is usps and Canada post. Just an input. Thanks

What I did was make the big order with pretty much everything I needed from the US side of the business, and now will keep the consumables replenished via Manitoba.

I took a look today and they have pretty much everything at the .ca site. About the only thing I didn't see was the vacuum.

Adams products are available in Ontario. www.showandshine.ca We offer shipping via UPS or Canada Post.We are the Canadian distrubutor serving from the Ontario / Manatoba border east. Adams product are in stock including a large variety of kits. Remember your purchase from us will NOT have any import duties, Brokerage fees added to your cost. Looking forward to serving you. Thanks, Don

Yes I have and will be making a few big order through one of them but they dont have as much products and combo deal kits like on adamspolishes.com. Its a shame tbh.

I bet if you talk to them they will work out something for you.:xfingers:

Archived