Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaro ss...

vm1971

Question

Ok...

(Junkman? someone?)

here's my pickle and i'll keep it lite:

lots of research and praise brought me here... yay!

new BLACK Camaro 2SS RS - 4 weeks home as of this weekend.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeds to be detailed BAD. i wanna do it, but..

no indoor garage space (tooooo narrow), so aside from correctly washing in between details, ... i really cant do it myself. (but i want to)

for this car, ... being this new, already having water spots from the rain we've had, and the general lite scratches and minor swirling...and pollen assault... grrr...

what EXACT steps should be done? and if i CAN, i will do this myself (sun an issue?) i just need some guidance. she's not as bad as if i had it for a looooooonggggggg time and many "wrong" washes... etc...

but this beast looks so mean in CLEAN shiny, swirl-free black.. i want to do it right from start to finish. i just ordered a foam gun, too.. but havent dug in yet (if i can at all to begin with for this INITIAL detail).....

HELP

:bow:

V

13 answers to this question

If you havent done it yet make sure you watch all of Junkmans videos. I would actually watch the videos before you order anything and get a idea of what you want to do.

If the Camero is a DD good luck keeping it swirl free you are going to need a PC for sure :pc:

Or adams videos.... Sory Adam i sometimes forget you are the original king of detailing and you have some awsome videos as well.

:king:

pop-up canopy at academy: $50

shame on me for being lazy.

of course i found it!!!!! wow!

thanks so much... i really really appreciate it!

to all of ya!

funny how cars spawn so many NEW addictions... wow :banana:

Money and time no object?

Buy the Junkman kit and set out on it.

If money and time are an issue, buy some clay, Detail spray (gallon plus sprayer), Revive polish and Americana Paste Wax, a couple of applicators and polishing towels and have at it. Wait till either early in the morning or later in the afternoon when the sun has passed over head and you should be good!

I'd recommend this method if it's a daily driver.

My .02¢

Chris

shame on me for being lazy.

of course i found it!!!!! wow!

thanks so much... i really really appreciate it!

to all of ya!

funny how cars spawn so many NEW addictions... wow :banana:

If we had them here, I think I would go for the 12x12 for another 40 bucks. Little more room to work around!

If you havent done it yet make sure you watch all of Junkmans videos. I would actually watch the videos before you order anything and get a idea of what you want to do.

If the Camero is a DD good luck keeping it swirl free you are going to need a PC for sure :pc:

Or adams videos.... Sory Adam i sometimes forget you are the original king of detailing and you have some awsome videos as well.

:king:

yup!

ive watched 'em all, actually... and thats what really roped me in!

i wana do things RIGHT, so this forum and all you guys have helped already in droves! aweSSome! :thumbsup:

Archived