Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help meeee!!!!!!

Zeus_SVT

This car here at work is screaming for some HELP....:willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

Seen this yesterday when I was leaving work.....poor Porsche. :confused: The entire car looked like this.

I thought about leaving a note on his car offering to save it. :pc:

Probably a victim of those fancy car washes. I always wonder how many of those towels they dry people's cars off with have hit the ground before they wipe them all over the paint.

Certainly the right colour to really pop when detailed right.

My Chief has a 91 Miata in British Racing Green that he has been puttering around with for a couple years. Has only seen driveway, one bucket car washes its whole existance and it it shows.......

Trying to convince him to let me take a crack at it.

I wonder if they would even recognize the great improvement your efforts would bring. You can bet after you fix either finish, that they will go on with their swirl inducing wash methods. Keeping them nicer than they do now is probably not in the cards for them.

As a Porsche owner, that is a crime. He should be forced to forfeit that car to me so that I may save it from a life of mediocrity. I was at a Porsche show this weekend and saw brand new 100 grand GT3's that looked like that. I just smiled knowing that my 22 year old 944 dazzled in Adams brilliance!

Archived