Customer Service 866.965.0400

"where is the junkman kit?" you might be asking

Team Adam's

Question

• Answers 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting. :D

I'm passing through Jacksonville right now. You better have some food ready when I get there or I'm going to commence to chewing something else!

:lolsmack:

**** i actully did ask this question... i was about to order this weekend.

Hold your horses, it's coming back real soon!

I'm passing through Jacksonville right now. You better have some food ready when I get there or I'm going to commence to chewing something else!

:lolsmack:

Hold your horses, it's coming back real soon!

:lolsmack:We'll keep the light on for ya!

Seriously, keep me updated about any trip you have to Florida anywhere. I'll make it a point to see ya.

Um, if you're coming from Kentucky to Orlando and you headed toward Jacksonville you might want to turn around when you hit water. :)

Forget the hat, I want some of those #3 slippers in the new kit and I want them autographed by Adam and the Junkman!!!!

I am good friend with my Fed-Ex guy. He delivers to my house and to my shop. He stopped by the shop today since he saw my car there and dropped off my Junkman Kit with all the extras I ordered too! Love the products and may I say that some of them smell mighty good, kinda like the markers in grade school that smelled like fruit lol. Can't wait for the rain to break so I can start polishing and posting pics up.

I hardly ever use or recommend the yellow pad. That's why it is not in my kit. Also, there is no blue pad. Where did you see that?

Under the contents list it says the following,

2. PC Pad Kit and Back Plate (orange, white & blue)

Typo I am guessing.

The first few times I read this thread, I kept reading it as duck SHIRT.

After finding out what a duck skirt is, I have determined that it was my mind trying to protect me from brain burning images........

:lolsmack: me to!!

So this new kit is the super deluxe comes with 10 white plush towels, 4 great white towels, 2 ww towels, everything in gallons, a gold plated PC, the pad cleaner and an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of the Junkman? ;)

So this new kit is the super deluxe comes with 10 white plush towels, 4 great white towels, 2 ww towels, everything in gallons, a gold plated PC, the pad cleaner and an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of the Junkman? ;)

And a five gallon container of glass cleaner.

And a 16 oz bottle of "Reality Check" :hi::jester:

:pc:The yellow pad is missing from the junkman kit and he looks mad.

Nice to see a kit that has a gallon of detail spray,and dual buckets and dual pads - great! I see a blue pad mentioned - changing from gray to blue?

I hardly ever use or recommend the yellow pad. That's why it is not in my kit. Also, there is no blue pad. Where did you see that?

Archived