Customer Service 866.965.0400

"where is the junkman kit?" you might be asking

Team Adam's

Question

• Answers 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am good friend with my Fed-Ex guy. He delivers to my house and to my shop. He stopped by the shop today since he saw my car there and dropped off my Junkman Kit with all the extras I ordered too! Love the products and may I say that some of them smell mighty good, kinda like the markers in grade school that smelled like fruit lol. Can't wait for the rain to break so I can start polishing and posting pics up.

Gary (69 stang) I had the same question about when my kit was shipping as i ordered it on Sunday and didn't receive any kind of E-mail. Talked to Ashley on the live chat and she was amazing. I received my tracking number today also and it is on it's way. I am so impressed by this company it is ridiculous. Be sure to post pics when you get your kit and some photos of before and after. I will do the same.

Definitely plan on it. Very excited. :cheers:

Gary (69 stang) I had the same question about when my kit was shipping as i ordered it on Sunday and didn't receive any kind of E-mail. Talked to Ashley on the live chat and she was amazing. I received my tracking number today also and it is on it's way. I am so impressed by this company it is ridiculous. Be sure to post pics when you get your kit and some photos of before and after. I will do the same.

I hardly ever use or recommend the yellow pad. That's why it is not in my kit. Also, there is no blue pad. Where did you see that?

Under the contents list it says the following,

2. PC Pad Kit and Back Plate (orange, white & blue)

Typo I am guessing.

OT but can we see that '69 Stang? :D

I'm too embarrassed to take a pic of how it is now. :o Since it has been just sitting in my garage for 3 years uncovered it has about an inch of dust on it. Car needs a cam put in it and I have been just to busy with other things. :(

Bummer. I bet mine looks worse. It's been sitting for at least 10 years and doesn't run. Needless to say it's badly in need of a restoration. Even the new and improved Junkman kit ain't going to help it.

See how I tied my off topic thread jack back to the original topic? ;)

So this new kit is the super deluxe comes with 10 white plush towels, 4 great white towels, 2 ww towels, everything in gallons, a gold plated PC, the pad cleaner and an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of the Junkman? ;)

And a five gallon container of glass cleaner.

Archived