Customer Service 866.965.0400

"where is the junkman kit?" you might be asking

Team Adam's

Question

• Answers 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this new kit is the super deluxe comes with 10 white plush towels, 4 great white towels, 2 ww towels, everything in gallons, a gold plated PC, the pad cleaner and an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of the Junkman? ;)

So this new kit is the super deluxe comes with 10 white plush towels, 4 great white towels, 2 ww towels, everything in gallons, a gold plated PC, the pad cleaner and an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of the Junkman? ;)

And a five gallon container of glass cleaner.

The first few times I read this thread, I kept reading it as duck SHIRT.

After finding out what a duck skirt is, I have determined that it was my mind trying to protect me from brain burning images........

:lolsmack: me to!!

And a 16 oz bottle of "Reality Check" :hi::jester:

It would have cost you more money...

So the new kit will cost more, but that means it will have more... right?

The confusing part about this is why there's any delay with the new kit. Is it because the items aren't ready to be sold yet? Any time window that can be committed to? (e.g. 1-2 weeks away)?

Yes, the new kit will have more. It will have everything that I use in my videos minus the foam gun, which you can get from Amazon or Autogeek. The kit should be up now, but we are ironing out the price. I say by Monday evening, it will be up if not sooner.

Yes, the new kit will have more. It will have everything that I use in my videos minus the foam gun, which you can get from Amazon or Autogeek. The kit should be up now, but we are ironing out the price. I say by Monday evening, it will be up if not sooner.

Thanks!

BTW, with all of your traveling and clinics, not to mention your day job, it's amazing that you ever get a chance to do anything else (like sleep). You must have a high constitution, and a supportive family.

I always wondered why the Junkman kit only came with one bucket before. Good job! Even at the higher price, it won't matter. If you're just starting out, there will be at least four orders that follow your Junkman kit.:willy:

I always wondered why the Junkman kit only came with one bucket before. Good job! Even at the higher price, it won't matter. If you're just starting out, there will be at least four orders that follow your Junkman kit.:willy:

I started out using kitty litter buckets. So when I designed my kit, I tried to keep cost down by offering one Grit Guard bucket and letting people get a second bucket from Wal-Mart. Problem was, some folks were just using the one bucket. I'll have no more of that! Now i have decided that there will be a kit that reflects exactly what I do in my videos (minus the foam gun as we can't consistently get them). You can still order those from AutoGeek or Amazon.

Archived