Customer Service 866.965.0400

Here is what I'm working with...

Laguna

Question

Not so bad for 85k miles if I do say so myself. I've owned it since 48k miles and it hasn't been buffed since I've owned it. But come Monday and Tuesday - this baby is mine for the first PC job I've ever done!

Washed her today and decided to take some pics and show what I will be working with. I might not even have needed that orange pad Dylan...which BTW it came today. :)

:lurk:

9 answers to this question

Have fun...that think is gonna POP with a good Adam's treatment.

If this is your first time using the PC, etc. I would suggest perfecting 1/4 of your hood first, just to ge the technique down. This way if you have to do some tweaking, you can do that before you waste a bunch of time on the whole car doing it with a less than perfect technique.

Enjoy and let us see the end results! :2thumbs:

Have fun...that think is gonna POP with a good Adam's treatment.

If this is your first time using the PC, etc. I would suggest perfecting 1/4 of your hood first, just to get the technique down. This way if you have to do some tweaking, you can do that before you waste a bunch of time on the whole car doing it with a less than perfect technique.

Enjoy and let us see the end results! :2thumbs:

Oh, I will be doing a MASSIVE write-up, lol. I'm doing interior, exterior, and engine bay.

PS: I've hand-buffed this car since I've owned it. So, some work has been done. But no actual PC work, etc.

She's going to look sweet... but like mentioned above, take your time and get it right before moving on. Black cars are their own uniques challenge, but the results are worthwhile.

I agree. I have Bathurst Black. Even when my car is dirty, it shines in the sun.

My cousin actually said," **** man, even when your car is dirty it still looks way cleaner than mine." His was just washed lol. Its that Adam's shine :)

Less is more... Products that is.

I use halogens set on either side of me facing in at an angle to see all the scratches and such. My car has never seen anything but Adams and it was still pretty bad. I used the orange pad A LOT.

Chris

Archived