Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can the Junkman Fix This???

Z71_Denali

the tailgate has been like that for a couple years, the passenger fender started last year, the hood and roof started this year, and grew rapidly after a couple rains got under the coat.

you really think just spraying some Krylon on it will help? i really have a can of it for my camaro die cast model :lol:

not good........you got a lot of work to do. No amount of SHR is gonna help you there.

:lolsmack: On the bright side you can use it as an excuse to buy new pads, because the basecoat will ruin the pads you already have.

Ok, what's going on here...this is the 2nd thread where someone obviously posted pictures but I cannot see them...

I don't know anything about computers, but some one here most likely help you out.

I agree too Junkman, paint shop is where it will help with that truck.

Ok, what's going on here...this is the 2nd thread where someone obviously posted pictures but I cannot see them...

Try deleting cookies and history... May make a difference.

only paint job this truck will get is if it is under $500, or else i would claim insurance for it being totalled :lol:

Maaco? Ambassador deal! Few hundred bucks for "high grade automotive enamel" whatever that is?! Crappy single stage I suppose. :lol:

not to highjack the thread or anything but..............

A.J. i'll buy you all the Outback you can eat in one sitting twice, if you can make this baby shine like your vette

img6467f.jpg

img6475.jpg

i do not have faith in factory paint durability anymore!!! this one and all the little tiny chips in my camaro bumper and gills after only 7000 miles.

Did you look into having a clear bra installed? I wish I new about them when we bought the Charger.

Archived