Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam gun.

whiterp199

Question

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got mine from detailedimage I think. They have a website but paid 50 shipped to my door. Works amazing and I am going to try the rinse, foam, rinse, foam, wash method this time around. I have been doing rinse, foam, wash when using it but I just read the first method in a previous post and think it will get more dirt off. Also got my eyes on getting a gallon of Car Wash from Adams now since I use alot of soap with the gun. About 3oz in gun and 2 in buckets

Got a question about the Foamaster I. On the top, there is a small brass screw. Mine came with two of them. Any idea what that screw is for?

I believe that there is a 2nd screw used on one end of the brass metering shaft.

I hope nobody gets mad at me for this but Amazon has the quart size gun for the lowest price I've seen anywhere. The listing on Amazon says that it is not in stock but I bought one knowing that I would have to wait. I got an e-mail today saying that it would ship no later than July 2nd so if you want one order now.

http://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-Foamaster-Cleaning-Quart-95QGF4/dp/B000XTI5MS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1276831055&sr=8-3

I will be picking one of those bad boys up from you in a few weeks.

Rob

:patriot:

I have a few Gilmour IIs in stock. $70 shipped. I'm the Adam's Philadelphia area dealer, if you need any other products, let me know.

Eric Thompson

Get them where you can get them guys... we won't be carrying them anymore. Gilmour (bosch tool corp) has gone Chinese and we simply refuse to compromise moral or ethical business practices in order to stock them.

Hope I can find a reasonable domestically (or at least non-chinese) alternative soon. :patriot:

. Also got my eyes on getting a gallon of Car Wash from Adams now since I use alot of soap with the gun. About 3oz in gun and 2 in buckets

YOu will not be disappointed. I buy all the cleaners and DS in gallons. It is so much cheaper to buy gallons as opposed to 16 oz bottles every time I run out.

i got it yesterday but it only has 2 settings. did they send the wrong one?

well i took it apart (yeah, that is how i roll) and found taht there were spots for 5 settings but only one small hole. well i got my big drill bit set out and fixed that. seems like it was a modular part and i turned it into the 5 setting gun. works KILLER! yes, i just washed my car at midnight....hahahaha

well i took it apart (yeah, that is how i roll) and found taht there were spots for 5 settings but only one small hole. well i got my big drill bit set out and fixed that. seems like it was a modular part and i turned it into the 5 setting gun. works KILLER! yes, i just washed my car at midnight....hahahaha

:lolsmack:

And :thumbsup: for Tim Tayloring your gun!

GTO Guy,

Did you see if there were markings on wheel where the other settings would be? I thought about taking mine apart too and modifying it. Plus there has to be a stop molded into the wheel to stop it from turning to the other settings.

The 'A' setting did a pretty good job but the foam wasn't very thick.

yes, all of the markings were there. and all you have to do is cut the stopper off. Be sure you have SMALL drill bits. the one that is already there is literally the size of the >.< on your keyboard. i worked up to a little smaller than the >o< . there are already resets spots and everything!

I just got the one amazon had in stock. Mine only had the two settings off and A. I took mine apart and they had it all the other selections A-D, they just didn't drill the holes in them. Use very small drill bits. I think my D setting is a bit much. You also have to cut a small plastic tab on the wheel that prevents the wheel from turning to the other settings. Also if you take yours apart, there is a small metal bb that will fall out as you open it.

I just got the one amazon had in stock. Mine only had the two settings off and A. I took mine apart and they had it all the other selections A-D, they just didn't drill the holes in them. Use very small drill bits. I think my D setting is a bit much. You also have to cut a small plastic tab on the wheel that prevents the wheel from turning to the other settings. Also if you take yours apart, there is a small metal bb that will fall out as you open it.

just got mine today too, can't wait to use it

Archived