Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam gun.

whiterp199

Question

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have only used mine once, last weekend,and the black finish was really nice and clean afterwards. We have wind here today and the finish is covered with grit and junk. Saturday will really give it a good test. This time going to try using the car shampoo straight in the container, no dilution.

yeah i have one of the fixed one

Same here. Bought it in the dead of last winter and used for the first time about a month ago. To be totally honest, it didn't put down much more foam than my pressure washer. I also have some leaks that I need to look into.

Yeah, now that I have one I am eyeing up a gallon of Car Shampoo. When I use the foam gun (rinse, foam, rinse, foam, wash, dry) the finish is really clean. For me, the multiple foam passes really seem to release a lot of the grit we sometimes get here. By the time the wash pad touches the finish, most of the nasty grit is already gone.

Has anyone tried the Tornador Foam Guns of of autogeek? They are the ones that you hook up to an air compressor instead of the water hose.

I have one it works okay for the exterior, I would recommend the Foam Cannon that goes on the pressure washer instead. But the Tornador does produce a TON of foam, 2oz of soap to 30oz water and you're good to go. Also can use it w/ carpet&interior cleaners ect ect. . .

This is a pic using the Tornador after sitting for abt 8 - 10mins

P5080020.jpg

if anyone needs a foam gun there is a place by me that has at least three in stock similar to the ones adams sold but the adjustment is different there is a pin with a cotter pin that adjusts by sliding and putting the pin back in. when i asked the guy why its that way he said when he gets them sometimes they have the pin and sometimes they have the regular adjustment on the top. but if anyone wants one i can get it for them and send it to them.

Got a question about the Foamaster I. On the top, there is a small brass screw. Mine came with two of them. Any idea what that screw is for?

Not sure. I got only one, and a small picture of all the parts and their names. I did not understand that little screw, either. Maybe it is a vent or air control? I guess we have to experiment. Maybe this after noon I will have to experiment. :jester:

I found this FOAM GUN at Cemical Guys. I would rather purchase from Adams when they get theirs online. But if you are all in the market for one, this seems like a good deal.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Auto_Detailing_Car_Wash_Shampoo_s/10.htm

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=4> </TD><TD colSpan=4>clear1x1.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%">FOAM WASH GUN- GILMOUR FOAMMASTER II PROFESSIONAL with FREE BONUSES </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="64%">Our Price: $89.95

Sale Price: $59.95

You Save $30.00!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Are Cemical Guys products good or???

**ADAMS for LIFE***

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived