Customer Service 866.965.0400

Neighbor is giving me a heart attack...

StormChaser

I moved this past weekend to a new apartment complex. We have assigned parking and so I have had the opportunity to see my neighbors car. OMG I am dying!!! I want to put a note on his car that would say "PLEASE LET ME WASH YOUR CAR!!!!" :pc: I wonder if he saw me washing it? :hi:

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4496.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

Ya know, I realize not everyone of us can be car guys/gals, but dang folks, this is the second largest investment most of us ever make. Would they let their home go to crap like that?

After being in side of many many homes recently while we shopped for our new place I've venture to guess YES... they do let their home get like that.

We walked thru some places I wanted to burn my shoes after touring... and mind you these are people TRYING TO SELL THEIR HOME!! I can only imagine what the filth would be like if they weren't expecting strangers to be in their home with the intention of buying.

The whole process has made me realize that most people are content in a level of filth that simply makes my skin crawl.

After being in side of many many homes recently while we shopped for our new place I've venture to guess YES... they do let their home get like that.

We walked thru some places I wanted to burn my shoes after touring... and mind you these are people TRYING TO SELL THEIR HOME!! I can only imagine what the filth would be like if they weren't expecting strangers to be in their home with the intention of buying.

Amazing, isn't it? :willy:

Totally amazes me that people think of their car as nothing more than transportation. They only think that when it get to a certain point they'll just get rid of it and get a different one. Not caring one way or another.

But yes, the same people who let their car go to cr@p, are the ones who live in filth/trash.

The whole process has made me realize that most people are content in a level of filth that simply makes my skin crawl.

:iagree:

I was a residential HVAC service Tech about 10 years ago and man some of those house were very bad inside. Yes these were new homes lest than a year old and looked like crap inside.:willy:

As a residential/commercial broadband installer, I've seen it all! My personal favorite are the 7 figure homes with rodent and maggot problems due to pure laziness; if you have that much freaking money hire a maid! Hoarders come in at a close second.

I have come across more dirty mansions than I have hoarders though.

Archived