Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Here

blackws6ta

Hello everyone. Just joined the Adams forum here after a good customer at my shop told me about how great the products are. I have a black ws6 Trans-Am as you can tell by my name and a 03 Envoy SLT that need some more life put into them. I look forward to picking your guys' brains and getting all the info I can. I am a ASE Mechanic also so until I get my detail experience to a high level if there are any mechanical issues I can help someone with it would be my pleasure.

Thank you guys, and I look forward to talking with everyone.

Mike

Rich & Chris What are the products and methods you are using on your cars? I need to bring that deep wet look back to my T/A. Black is gorgeous but my cars finish has slipped into the realm of swirls minor scratching and revealing holo's from rotatry's. The scratches cant even be felt with a fingernail. What are you guys using and your methods?

Rich & Chris What are the products and methods you are using on your cars? I need to bring that deep wet look back to my T/A. Black is gorgeous but my cars finish has slipped into the realm of swirls minor scratching and revealing holo's from rotatry's. The scratches cant even be felt with a fingernail. What are you guys using and your methods?

Try starting with this. Welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

Well everyone I watched the Junkman videos and made the plunge tonight. As a birthday present to myself I got the new and improved junkman kit and some other goodies too. Just waiting till it gets here and then some pics soon to come after that. One question too. Can you polish in a driveway or do you need to be in a garage? I have a small garage in my condo and my motorcycle is already in there and the rest is storage area. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Mike

Well everyone I watched the Junkman videos and made the plunge tonight. As a birthday present to myself I got the new and improved junkman kit and some other goodies too. Just waiting till it gets here and then some pics soon to come after that. One question too. Can you polish in a driveway or do you need to be in a garage? I have a small garage in my condo and my motorcycle is already in there and the rest is storage area. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Mike

You can polish in your driveway but it can be tricky if the surface of the car gets too hot. The hotter the surface of the car gets, the more the polish will start to flake and create dust. You will need to make sure that you DO NOT use too much product (especially SHR & FMP), and you will need to keep spritzing the pad more often with detail spray to keep the dusting down. It takes some practice but it can be down. Don't try in on very hot days unless it is early morning are late in the day.

Archived