Customer Service 866.965.0400

I messed up

ss-truck

I needed to clean some stuff in the house over the week end and first part of the week, so I went to the shop and got my new bottle of APC. Well it WAS a new bottle. My wife has laid claim to it now. I wish I had ordered the gallon bottle instead to the regular bottle. That stuff has so many uses. Hope the new and improved version happens soon.

I could say I learned that the hard way, but I'm glad I had the APC to do the cleaning I needed to do. I tried two other over the counter cleaners before I grabbed the Adam's. The Adam's made short work of the job. Guess I will leave this bottle in the house for her and buy a gallon for me in the shop.

We cleaned some A/C vents, cabinets and some other little things that I didn't think were as dirty as she said they were. It works real good cleaning shower stalls too. Oh before she gets the glass cleaner I will have a gallon in reserve. I guess I better make the gallon orders this week. We bought another house and hope to be moving in a coupel weeks, I'm sure she will want to clean everything before we move in.

Bet Adam is glad to hear about this.

Yeh I know, just don't tell her. Lucky I have a gallon of that. I will sneak in the new house and detail spray the black front dishwasher and stove before she sees what I am using.

Oh so much to learn young grass hopper. She will figure it out and then bye bye to the pretty pink spray. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Archived