Customer Service 866.965.0400

Traded in the Z

Sooners

Decided I needed something a little more family friendly, so I traded in the Z.:( Guess I'll need to have my username changed.

Went with a Certified Pre-Owned 2007 BMW 335i. Direct-injected twin turbocharged inline-6. I think it's actually quicker than the Z, handles great, much more comfortable ride, and I can fit more than two people in it. :banana:

It definitely needs to be Adamized. Unfortunately, it's raining out. I just took a quick pic of it with my phone in the garage, but I'll post up some some pics of it fully detailed when I get the chance.

Looks sweet. And I know where you're coming from... ever since I got the VW and upgraded the suspension, I really like the ride and handling more in that car than I do in the Vette. We must be getting old, my friend. :lolsmack:

You got that right. I've been looking for something for comfortable, and that seems to be more of a concern as I get older. Didn't think I'd ever be saying that.

What is the horse :burnout:power rated @?

300 hp

300 torque

Track test results from Edmunds shows a 0-60 in 4.8 seconds and 13.3 quarter mile. It's a nice balance of performance and functionality.

Archived