Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheels for my Genesis Coupe??

Nordgrey

Well folks, I have been beating my head against the wall trying to find a wheel I like for my grey Genesis Coupe and have been looking at so many that I honestly cannot tell anymore.

Want a wheel that looks good with the grey but is not out there screaming "look at me". Something subtle is what I am getting at I guess.

What do you think these would look like with the Nord Grey (the pic of the car is not mine, but I think it shows the car/colour the best).

color1_l.jpg

8.jpg

They are 5Zigen wheels. All the places that let you look at the wheels on the car don't seem to carry them or don't list them on the wheels available to look at.:willy:

And with this wheel, I know it looks pretty good on the coupe in chrome, it's just that chrome holds no interest for me.......LOL

One of the folks at the GenCoupe forum posted up a pic of his with similar black wheels. Think this wheel as a lighter version will be just what I am looking for.

Or at least as close as I am likely to get without powder coating or repainting, neither being an option here in the Siberia of wheels known as Halifax.

DSC02681.jpg

I'm just not a fan of black / dark colored wheels. Call me traditional, but if its not Billet, Chrome, Polished, or Silver - I'm just simply not a fan. IMHO you can't see the design of black wheels, you bought wheels you can't appreciate. Paint your factory wheels black and save the money.

I know I'm probably the only one left on the planet that feels this way, but I just thought I'd throw my .02 out there.

• 4 weeks later...

Annnnnnnnnnnd the dealership nicked one of the wheels while trying to install them this morning. And broke their tire mounting rig in the process.:explode:

They have a guy coming in to see if it is repairable and if not are going to order me a new one.

Now the trick is to find someone that can mount them. :help:

Annnnnnnnnnnd the dealership nicked one of the wheels while trying to install them this morning. And broke their tire mounting rig in the process.:explode:

They have a guy coming in to see if it is repairable and if not are going to order me a new one.

Now the trick is to find someone that can mount them. :help:

Man that sucks. I hope it all works out for you! :xfingers:

I was going to say that those 5Zigens will look great on your Gen Coupe, but you already got them!

Archived