Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Project - 2007 Tahoe

3BVert

Question

I've been waiting on my products for a couple of weeks now. I got most of my Junkman kit but I fell victim to the great orange pad shortage of 2010. It's finally on its way but it won't be here until Monday. :( Needless to say, I'm itching to get started, but I'm pretty sure SHR is going to be required. What do you guys think? Is this within the realm of correcting with FMP? I don't want to kill myself and and not end up with good results.

Pretty much the whole truck looks like this. I could be the poster child for why NOT to use the foaming brush at the local car wash! Thank God I was smart enough never to do that to the Vette or Camaro.

IMG_4464-1.jpg

IMG_4467-1.jpg

4 answers to this question

Using FMP and the white pad, start at a speed of 5 with 9-14 pounds of pressure. No more, no less. You are NOT going to damage anything with FMP and the white pad. If anything, you'll waste your time and have to use the SHR/orange pad combo. It doesn't hurt to try while you are waiting on the orange pad. Just make sure you've done everything else beforehand (wash and clayed).

Using FMP and the white pad, start at a speed of 5 with 9-14 pounds of pressure. No more, no less. You are NOT going to damage anything with FMP and the white pad. If anything, you'll waste your time and have to use the SHR/orange pad combo. It doesn't hurt to try while you are waiting on the orange pad. Just make sure you've done everything else beforehand (wash and clayed).

:iagree: With AJ!

Archived