Customer Service 866.965.0400

polished the truck for the first time.

Shawnss

Well i have never used a buff before. But ive been wanting to detail my truck for a long time now. so i finally made some time to polish and wax it. it turned out pretty good for being a newb. it just goes to so how easy the adams product is to use. i think i could have done better but i kinda rushed through it. it took me 12 hour from start to finish. man it kicked my butt. but it was well worth it. i just want to thank the member on this forum for all the good info i read up on. my wife called me crazy but i probably spent about 10 hours on this forum reading up on the proper way to work the paint on my truck. I didnt know my paint was this bad until i put some light on it. i think i will being polishing and waxing it again in a few month. i think i might try the yellow pad next time cause i have some pretty deep scratch's still. normal people wouldn't see the deep scratch's but i know they are there and id like to fix them. enough with the story, here's some crappy pictures sorry i couldn't get better one's. it's pretty crappy weather here in montana so i didnt want to get to far from home. so i just snapped some for home.

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

Thanks guys and gals for the kind words. Im just climbing out of bed for the day and wow does polishing and waxing for 11+hour kick your butt. my upper body is pretty sore. but the out come of the truck was well worth it :drool::banana:

Well today was the test i entered my truck in a local car show ( carz 4 kidz). i have entered it in probably 5 car show before and never won anything. well i won today. i figured id win best truck class. but i didnt i took best of show. From what the judges said i took best truck also but they wanted more people to win. so they gave it to another guy. he said i was runner up for best kids choice also. so im kinda stoked. id have to say alot of it has to do with using adams products.

Archived