Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Cleaning Towel

Nordgrey

Question

I know I saw it mentioned, but the ol search button gets overloaded when you mention glass and towel on this forum. :willy:

The towel has two distinct surfaces. Is there one that is prefered or no real difference?

9 answers to this question

I bet you're referring to a thread I posted. Here's the link.http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5539

All of my glass towels have a slight difference between the sides, one side has a matte finish and the other is more satin. I was having problems with the shiny side linting, so I switch to the matte side and no issues. Not sure if there's a correlation, but I've been using the matte side.

Got my latest order yesterday with the interior kit and I think I know where the confusion lies.

When I ordered the sealant kit from Adam's Canada, it came with a white towel that had a different nap on one side. In my interior kit I recieved a blue glass towel that is the same on both sides.

Both work perfect fine, but I think I prefer the larger blue towel.

the blue ones that I have are stitched differently on each side and they do feel different...i've noticed that with one side, i get more "scrub" against the glass, the other side kinda just glides along.

the blue ones that I have are stitched differently on each side and they do feel different...i've noticed that with one side, i get more "scrub" against the glass, the other side kinda just glides along.

:iagree: Same here with my 4 blue ones.

Archived