Customer Service 866.965.0400

Props to MSW for Wheel Protection (Pics)

Guest OneReign

Question

Guest OneReign

Today was my first detail following my initial Adamization and I just had to post my impressions of MSW for wheel protection. I had 2 weeks of daily driving road grime and brake dust on my wheels (as many of you know, the Brembos on the SS dust like crazy). The dirt came off easier today than any of my other washes, here are some pics:

Before:

_1010060.jpg

During:

_1010061.jpg

After:

_1010063.jpg

12 answers to this question

Guest OneReign

MSW is best applied using the PC. I'm unsure about using it on chrome wheels, maybe a Mod can chime in.

The PC probably is not very practical for wheels like the ones I am putting on soon. I read in another thread about hitting a MF applicator pad with DS and then MSW to apply with. Sounds right to me, how bout the rest of you?

Also, how long to leave on before buffing out?

This is the wheel I am putting on the Gen, as you can see, not very PC friendly I think, even with the focus pads.

color1_l.jpg

I just put MSW on my wheels for the first time today. Stunning. We'll see how it helps with the protection from dust. I cant imagine getting the PC in and around the spokes would be practical. I used the hex grip with the red foam for application. Worked like a charm. However, I don't think any amount of washing would make me feel comfortable to use it on my paint now.

I just put MSW on my wheels for the first time today. Stunning. We'll see how it helps with the protection from dust. I cant imagine getting the PC in and around the spokes would be practical. I used the hex grip with the red foam for application. Worked like a charm. However, I don't think any amount of washing would make me feel comfortable to use it on my paint now.

Good idea.

I have an american applicator that I misplaced one day while waxing my car. I found it a few weeks later but could not get all the wax residue out of it. Looks like I have a wheel applicator to go along with my wheel ww towel.

Archived