Customer Service 866.965.0400

What kind of drill

19stang88

Question

11 answers to this question

I also have A question in this area. The 4" pads come with A mandrel that is threaded. It fits the polisher. Is it OK to use the 4" pads on the polisher?

Yes sir. You can either use them on the drill or the pc. They are good on the PC for smaller areas.

I've used my LI Ion 12 volt B&D drill but for good scratch removal I use my B&D 110vac old school drill. It gives me MUCH more power and much longer run times.

I just finished doing correction on my G8 and IMO the 4" pads are a necessity. Being a DD means it has some deep scratches in the finish. The only quick way to remove them is with a rotary. Well the 4" pads fit the bill. LOVE THEM!

Chris

I find that since the 4" pad concentrates things so much that I don't use the high speed RPM and I have learned from the forum that you can build up heat so watch out for that.

I find that since the 4" pad concentrates things so much that I don't use the high speed RPM and I have learned from the forum that you can build up heat so watch out for that.

I used the four inch pad on the PC at about 5500 and it built up some serious heat. The four inch pads can heat up.

Archived