Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help me Choose a Kit

richfron

Question

Hello Community..

I started reading threads on this forum and have become hooked. Great advise from many knowledgeable people out there. Love all the videos, the Junkman rocks and I have already circled his Detail Clinic in June (NJ) on my calendar. I have been waxing by hand my whole life and have been convinced via this site that now is the time to try the 7424 PC. I just bought a new 370Z and see some swirls that need attention. I am looking

for a detail kit to start off with that would include the PC as well. The $599 kit is hard to justify to the mrs. but I want a kit that will satisfy me for awhile,,,the waterless car wash is a must as well,,always using the carnuba duster! Any good deals today?? and what kit do you recommend?

Thanks!

12 answers to this question

A lot of the detail kits that they have on the adams site with the PC are great combos that they have put together. Give it some time because they are rebalancing and adding new equipment and products to the "Junkman Detail Kit". It is probably going to be the perfect set up to get you started with a PC. Not sure when it is coming, but there is an ongoing thread on here about it, so keep an eye on that one and I bet they are just about done with it. Should be up before too long. Welcome to adams btw...:welcomebanner:

Interested too. Looks like I missed a lot of great sales (20% and 30% off!!) as only just learned about Adams and got on the board recently. Waiting on one of those sales I missed previous to come around again as I have one order should be arriving today, but already have a long list of things to stock up on.:willy: Now just waiting to see if another good sale pops up for Mother's Day or Memorial Day so I can go ahead and get everything finally in one go. Every dollar saved as they say.......:thumbsup:

What a cheapo I am eh?

This was getting lost in the Labor Day thread so I moved it out here.

The Junkman kit plus the 4" spot pads will IMO get you everything you need.

Of course extra micro fiber and other assorted Adams products are a nice thing to have.

Chris

:iagree:Good advise.

Sadly still does not stop you from wanting a lot more stuff!:drool:

Ive probably dropped 450 already. Just put in another order today! Its ok though cause its summer and a lot of people need their car detailed. In june and July big car shows are coming so i can't wait to prep some cars!!!

Ive picked up like 10 extra shifts this month to pay for all this haha.

Not far behind with the first order. Now watching in hope of one of those good sales :xfingers: so I can add more of some of the items and get others that were not initially ordered. Pain to be working on a budget :mad:

450? Hell that's a month for me... lol

J/K I buy usually 2-4 times a year and then when ever Adam introduces a new product that I must have.

Chris

450? Hell that's a month for me... lol

J/K I buy usually 2-4 times a year and then when ever Adam introduces a new product that I must have.

Chris

In other words every new product...... right? ;)

I won't say what I have spent in my first month here......... suffice it to say I now have one (at least) of everything, except the pad washer and the blaster sidekick.........hmmmmmm:willy:

In other words every new product...... right? ;)

I won't say what I have spent in my first month here......... suffice it to say I now have one (at least) of everything, except the pad washer and the blaster sidekick.........hmmmmmm:willy:

No not every product. I have someone else's wheel brush because at the time I bought it Adam didn't have one. It's too good to toss so I keep it.

All my "chemicals" are Adams and I have one or more of everything he sells. :thumbsup:

Archived