Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cyclo buffer

Toms94

Question

10 answers to this question

I have used a similiar two head device on my airplane. After using the PC, I found the PC to have much better control. I did find that some holograming occurred after I used it on the plane and went back to hand waxing the beast. It could have been bad technique but I will stick with the PC. Just my .10

I've never had a chance to play with the cyclo before, and I'm sure they're nice, but as was mentioned the possibility of generating holograms w/ 4" pads is pretty high, even on the PC... do it with 2 pads at once and you've got double the issues.

In the hands of someone with some skill its a very nice tool, just a bit large and awkward looking to me. Only way to know for sure is to buy it and try.

Size and bulk, is what concerned me....hadn't thought about holograms. The author of the article, Hib Halverson, was bragging them up pretty big in a thread over at CAC. If you know about Hib, you know he's never wrong....:lol:

For god sakes no....Do not get one of these. I dont have one but i have used one before. 2 main issues

1)The pads have a center cut out were a pin fits through. Enough pressure and the pin is hitting the paint

2) Buffing around corners: 1 pad will be touching the surface while the other one is flinging polish all over your shop.

Archived