Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rant

KrisPKreme

Question

My wife told me yesterday that if I spend anymore time in the garage wiping my car down with "towels", I can pack up all my stuff and relocate. First, I am going to miss her. Second, do you have any room on your couch Adam? I don't take up much space and am very neat. I am a really good cook and mow grass very well. I am scared of small children but I love dogs. I would prefer my own fridge filled weekly with Newcastle Ale. I like donuts alot but am not picky as to what kind. I could do odd jobs around the shop to earn my keep...stuff envelopes, lick stamps or whatever. Since Boulder is the liberal capitol of the U.S. I will even hold protests against our facist government. Basically I will do anything. Do we have a deal? I am sure your wife will grow to love me...it takes a bit but everyone gives in eventually.

Darn you Adam Pitale and your bottles of color coded creamy goodness!!

My wife told me yesterday that if I spend anymore time in the garage wiping my car down with "towels", I can pack up all my stuff and relocate. First, I am going to miss her. Second, do you have any room on your couch Adam? I don't take up much space and am very neat. I am a really good cook and mow grass very well. I am scared of small children but I love dogs. I would prefer my own fridge filled weekly with Newcastle Ale. I like donuts alot but am not picky as to what kind. I could do odd jobs around the shop to earn my keep...stuff envelopes, lick stamps or whatever. Since Boulder is the liberal capitol of the U.S. I will even hold protests against our facist government. Basically I will do anything. Do we have a deal? I am sure your wife will grow to love me...it takes a bit but everyone gives in eventually.

Darn you Adam Vitale and your bottles of color coded creamy goodness!!

Uhm... It's Pitale... That last statement... ewe... :eek:

Funny stuff... I've been in the garage for the last three weeks doing my G8. Wife's ok with it now but in 5 months... NOT so much...:(

Chris

HAHA! you were reading my mind, except change the Newcastle Ale to Bud Light and we are on the same page!

when my fiance sees me leave, she says, "what are you doing? you just pampered the car last night, why can't you pamper me for once?" i just respond, "get yourself a nice paint job, then we will talk pampering!"

Archived