Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thought I'd give a tease...

Laguna

Question

...and also see your opinions on how I'm doing. I definitely need a deeper cutting product for some scratches I have. I tried Menzerna P203, but that really has about the same amount of cut as SHR as I've seen.

Here's my door (right side untouched since clay besides DS wipedown, left side polished with Menzerna P203, SHR, & FMP)

I'd have to say that I LOVE buffing. :D:banana::bow::thumbsup:

Only thing I'd say I need to work at is the speed. Sometimes I feel I'm going too fast, sometimes too slow.

6 answers to this question

Looks good but let me tell you that everything Adams sells will MORE than do the job. Let the foam do the cutting. I used my focus pads like crazy to get the deeper scratches out with nothing more than SHR followed by the PC with SHR. It's ALL about patience and time. It took me three weeks of on and off polishing to get my G8 done and I still have revive and MSW to put on it.

The chemicals play a part in the cutting but not as much as most think. It was nothing for me to spend 3 hours on a door. :o

Looks good!

Chris

Looks good but let me tell you that everything Adams sells will MORE than do the job. Let the foam do the cutting. I used my focus pads like crazy to get the deeper scratches out with nothing more than SHR followed by the PC with SHR. It's ALL about patience and time. It took me three weeks of on and off polishing to get my G8 done and I still have revive and MSW to put on it.

The chemicals play a part in the cutting but not as much as most think. It was nothing for me to spend 3 hours on a door. :o

Looks good!

Chris

:iagree: Adam's Products is all you need!!

Archived