Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polishing Wood Grain?

bankO_MaN

Question

12 answers to this question

Is the wheel clear coated or varnished in some way? Its not just bare wood, is it? I would take a pretty good guess and say that polishing would remove those light scratches. Let's see if someone else chimes in.

Is the wheel clear coated or varnished in some way? Its not just bare wood, is it? I would take a pretty good guess and say that polishing would remove those light scratches. Let's see if someone else chimes in.

It does have a clear coat, just wondering what polishes to try out and what type of applicator

Is it simulated wood? I think I would try Revive on a small inconspicuous spot.:2thumbs:

Not sure if its simulated wood...whatever they put in the new cadillacs now a days? I don't have any revive, would SHR be to much? I guess I have to place another order like everybody that has adams burning a hole in their pockets lol. Just not sure I would have another use for the Revive to get a whole bottle.

Not sure if its simulated wood...whatever they put in the new cadillacs now a days? I don't have any revive, would SHR be to much? I guess I have to place another order like everybody that has adams burning a hole in their pockets lol. Just not sure I would have another use for the Revive to get a whole bottle.

The Revive is a great hand polish, it is good to use around tight areas like around your door handles ect.:cheers:

Archived