Customer Service 866.965.0400

NRE's "Mad Max" 1750hp 427TT Avalanche

SWEET LEAPIN' JESUS!! This thing is probably a blast and a half to drive :willy:

WARNING - Occasional F-BOMBS in the video.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNO9xXNE1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNO9xXNE1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nelson builds some insane engines, and that is one incredibly well laid out off road truck... Would be an absolute joy to floor that thing thru the desert and just huck it off of jumps. With that long travel suspension I doubt you'd even feel a thing.

My guess is even if it met standards like having functional lights, signals, etc, it would never pass an emissions test. Then again, find me the cop car that could keep up long enough to stop him LOL.

Especially if he left the pavement....I don't think your run of the mill Crown Victoria has the same suspension travel as that beast....

Awesome truck. I find it hilarious it actually has billet cup holders engineered into it that way. Makes perfect sense to have them, I just assumed in off road races they had something like a camel pack or whatever those back packs that hold 1-2 gallons of water are called.

That thing is bad to the bone:burnout:

how sweet is that transmission.

:iagree:

I find it hilarious it actually has billet cup holders engineered into it that way

I think that they might be alright for driving on the street :D

Bluezey:pc:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived