Customer Service 866.965.0400

I won a contest...a free car wash

StormChaser

We had a contest at work trying to implement a new method of contacting our customers via email in an attempt to reduce our spending so we can pass the savings on to the customer (sending e-mail vs snail mail). With e-mail instead of snail mail we were able to save approximately 500k a year! No postage, envelope, ink, paper, etc. And that's in VA/NC alone!

But I digress. ;) I am really big with competitions so naturally I upped my skills! There are five departments that competed in this contest. The winning department gets an ice cream celebration and the top two people of EACH department gets their vehicle washed by the losing management team.

Our department has about 200 people in it and well I was number one. SHOOT! Which means my SS is supposed to be washed by management in the next few weeks!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that they don't mess up my ride. She already has a lot of swirls that I need to get out...with a buffer...one day...but do I really want to take that risk of getting more swirl marks?? You can be ASSURED they won't use the two bucket system or grit guards or ANY preferred method for washing a vehicle properly. :mad:

I even told my manager that I wanted the losing team to visit this site and watch the video's on how to properly wash a vehicle! :D

Just thought I'd share my "happy" news. I am considering giving my slot to the #3rd person. :willy:

uhhhh....no....after learning everything here, NO WAY is anyone else washing my car.

But if your car is already in need of some Adam's attention, just let them do it. They additional harm will be minimal and you'll look like a team player that way. Try to be the first one washed and dried.

I always laugh when I drive past those high school car washes...cuz they ALWAYS wanna wash the vette...I give 'em a few bucks...but no wash.

LOL Yea it's a tough decision. Right now I am trying to get a promotion and so I am torn but she does need a good detailing already...so I think I will just let them do the wash...be the first one and get the clay bar out that weekend.

I don't have any of the advanced stuff just yet that includes the buffer, etc. My SS is a pretty expensive hobby! Between mods and keeping her clean ......lol

I will post pics after the wash...not sure when it's going to happen. I hope next week. :)

hey, the swirls he gets will give him an excuse to pull out the ol' PC and Adam's Polishes for a weekend!

I think the "HE" is a she! lol:lol:

Yeah that would be tough considering I won't even let the wife wash the cars!

Archived