Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wow...

Scoobah St3ve

Question

So my car has been filthy for about a month. I decided to not wash it until I got the right tools. Ive been purchasing products from daily specials etc. Finally, I got them all in and woke up bright and early to go to town on my car...

Results plz!

DSC00065.png

DSC00064.png

DSC00066.png

All I can say is I'm so happy AJ posted his videos on Gencoupe dot com. Ive never been so satisfied with products I have purchased!

18 answers to this question

Steven and his liquid black coupe!

Looking at that I almost wish I had not sworn off black cars.

:thumbsup:

Hey Nord... I thought on Gencoupe, they said you couldn't see the black z lines of the car when its BB. I beg to differ :) I think my favorite part is how the hood looks. Man the two lines down the sides stand out so awesome.

I still think black is the best looking color on any car when it is CLEAN.

Thank you for all the compliments guys and gals.

Yeah, the hood in the second shot looks about 8 feet long.

Got to drive most of the way home today next to another Nord Grey coupe, eyes kept on being drawn to the Z. There ain't many coupes around here, was fun to watch the reactions of some folks as two identical coupes zipped by........LOL

Yeah, the hood in the second shot looks about 8 feet long.

Got to drive most of the way home today next to another Nord Grey coupe, eyes kept on being drawn to the Z. There ain't many coupes around here, was fun to watch the reactions of some folks as two identical coupes zipped by........LOL

Yea. This LRG one tried to follow me. I have mods though, so I smoked him or he was a bad driver lol. I think he was just admiring my car with the lil mods I have on them.

There is a white one with that chrome grille :( around here. My favorite thing is that all the Tiburon owner stare at my car haha.

Archived