Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tire SNOT

crowvet

Question

Ok, We all know Adams VRT is the best tire dressing available, and I use it and nothing else on the Corvette. But, on the daily driver I am not always as picky and dont always take the time to do a great job on the tires. So I grab a can spray on tire dressing but lately all I can find is the Super gloss SNOT that flys all over the car. Does anyone know a brand that 1. has a nice semi gloss look(new tire look) 2. Does not gum up on your tires and leave black goo on your wash mitt. 3. Does not fling and collect dust. Just asking? 3M used to have a teflon based product that was awesome, but I can no longer find it.

You're a tease!

So I count 3 hinted new products:

In and Out

VRT

and some kinda polish above SHR

Anything ELSE you'd like to share with the class?

There's more... Have you seen Adam here lately? Man's busy!:drool:

There's more... Have you seen Adam here lately? Man's busy!:drool:

MAKE IT STOP!! I guess I gotta use my stuff more quickly so I have an excuse to "restock" :jester:

UCS I think will round out my collection to completion for now.

Well, I had some problems with many brands nothing worked great, doing 75 will blow all your dressing specially the GEL based one all over your body, doors. This is really annoying and they aren't easy to wipe of or water rinse / blast :s

Uhm... In and Out... Coming soon! Quick and easy! Silicon free so it won't brown your tires. Not specifically meant for tires but it'll work!

Chris

Anybody besides me want to flame him for not treating ALL of his cars with Adam's? Come on bud, you don't think we're going to recommend anything else do you? VRT! VRT!

VRT!:jester:

Anybody besides me want to flame him for not treating ALL of his cars with Adam's? Come on bud, you don't think we're going to recommend anything else do you? VRT! VRT!

OK OK I'm standing with my nose in the corner, and my Butt hurts from the grillin':lol::lol:

seems to me he is saving the good stuff for the vette cant blame him there so lighten up

MAKE IT STOP!! I guess I gotta use my stuff more quickly so I have an excuse to "restock" :jester:

UCS I think will round out my collection to completion for now.

I have everything I need atm and in good supply.

Is it wrong that I still feel this almost uncontrolable urge to order something. Anything.......... :help:

I have everything I need atm and in good supply.

Is it wrong that I still feel this almost uncontrolable urge to order something. Anything.......... :help:

I think that is a common feeling around here! I haven't even had chance to use my products but a few times and I already want more!:willy:

Thought I was going to use up my Armor-All on my DD. The week after realizing the difference between washing the tires of two cars: one with VRT and one with Armor-All, I gave the bottle of Armor-All to the neighbor!

Uhm... In and Out... Coming soon! Quick and easy! Silicon free so it won't brown your tires. Not specifically meant for tires but it'll work!

Chris

hmm...how soon. I'm about to order Chemical Guys alternative to in and out spray since its not available. If its not a long wait ill hold the order and get the in and out spray from adams :)

Try a tip that I got from Adam at detail clinic. Use about a quarter of a bottle of vrt and 3 quarters water, spray it on and wipe excess off with towel. In 15 min. it willl be dry and you won't have any sling off. Also pull your wheels and clean road tar and assorted junk off, then they are easy to clean the next time. while you are at it clean and use under carriage spray and you will be suprised with the results. Those ideas ccame from adam and it works good. Also thanks Adam for the information. I now get more feedback on the way my truck looks.

Thought I was going to use up my Armor-All on my DD. The week after realizing the difference between washing the tires of two cars: one with VRT and one with Armor-All, I gave the bottle of Armor-All to the neighbor!

I hear ya. I have A whole cart of stuff I don't want anymore. :willy::willy:

Archived