Customer Service 866.965.0400

Products and clear bra

grogfisher

Question

Hello...I've recently had a clear bra installed...I realize this will limit my ability to work with the car's finish in those areas however...can other products be utilized to enhance to appearance in that area of the vehicle "or am I simply limited to washing those areas and detailing the non-protected areas...just wondering?

Thanks for any replies,

Greg:glasses:

11 answers to this question

No problem.

The Miata right? Starting next week I am going to start on my Chief's 91 Miata in British Racing Green. He bought it a couple years ago as a pick at it project car to give to his son when he turns 16. Except for wheels he is ready to go and I get to take a shot at 19 years of wear and tear on the finish.

Yep...

I'm 41 always wanted a 'Vette...but figured I'd probably never have one someday (when I'm 60)...but as I was bored and Ebay (of all places) I came across my 07...the car was 35 miles away it has 14,500 miles on it...I guess this will have to be my 'Vette for now-it's really fun to drive. I'll post some pictures when I can.

I got the bra for protection and will sacrifice profection for it...this is probably my 3 times a week driver ...my Scion XA will probably be my main work vehicle...And I'll probably detail the Scion first and see what happens.

Greg

I've used Fine Machine Polish with a white spot pad on my PC. It does help shine it up. I also have the clear polish of course which in the past I've applied with a blue MF applicator. I'll probably try it with the white 4" spot pad this time.

Of course I wax them as well. Keep silicon products away from them. Any Adams products will be safe!

Chris

Yep...

I'm 41 always wanted a 'Vette...but figured I'd probably never have one someday (when I'm 60)...but as I was bored and Ebay (of all places) I came across my 07...the car was 35 miles away it has 14,500 miles on it...I guess this will have to be my 'Vette for now-it's really fun to drive. I'll post some pictures when I can.

I got the bra for protection and will sacrifice profection for it...this is probably my 3 times a week driver ...my Scion XA will probably be my main work vehicle...And I'll probably detail the Scion first and see what happens.

Greg

Congrats on the Vette!:burnout:

Archived