Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Order

ExpressThis13

Question

I just recieved my americana and I am hoping that its nice enough tomorrow to throw a coat of it on my car:xfingers:. I went and teased myself by using it on my dads harley and wow I cannot wait to try it on my car. Oh and it came with the new Yellow hex grip pad that we heard about awhile ago and its working like a charm. If its nice enough tomorrow I will definatly have some pics for you all. :mail:

13 answers to this question

Cool! It's great stuff! I put a coat of MSW on the boat today but it was in the heated garage at the lake. Darn was it cold! WTH?

I'm hoping to wash my car tomorrow to get it ready for MSW.

Chris

Cool! It's great stuff! I put a coat of MSW on the boat today but it was in the heated garage at the lake. Darn was it cold! WTH?

I'm hoping to wash my car tomorrow to get it ready for MSW.

Chris

i Hear ya I was hoping to get a warm section there today to get it done but unfortunatly there wasnt a chance and I am busy tomorrow :( Oh well hopefully next weekend will bring better weather :xfingers:

Either Adam or Dylan mentioned the color would be changing. I believe it is because buttery is yellow and they want to continue the color coding.
I didnt see them anywhere on the site for sale

Im sure someone can correct me if I am wrong but it feels exactly like the red buttery hex grip as in foam density except it is yellow. I had no idea about it either when I ordered my americana I expected the blue and red hex grip but I was surprised when I saw it. I am sure Dylan can explain in more detail then I can or maybe Chris.

Im sure someone can correct me if I am wrong but it feels exactly like the red buttery hex grip as in foam density except it is yellow. I had no idea about it either when I ordered my americana I expected the blue and red hex grip but I was surprised when I saw it. I am sure Dylan can explain in more detail then I can or maybe Chris.
I've got to where I use my red hex grip with Americana because I just want a more firmer applicator.

So to help match should I just use the yellow one for buttery and use my red one for americana? Is there any difference?

Not having the yellow I don't know but I would venture a guess that they're the exact same thing...

Either way you'll be fine. The red made really no sense... That's probably why they changed them.

Chris

Archived