Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Mothers Day Moms!

Chewy

Happy mothers day!!

So what did you get for your mom or wife, GF, Fiance (if you have kids) for mothers day?

As some of you may know my wife and I are expecting our first so I think I got a pretty cool gift. #1 was a registration to a birthing/parenting class and the second was a nice necklace with a motherhood motif.:2thumbs: For my mom... Get this... I bought her a antennae for her 2010 Mini Cooper. It has an 18" whip on it now so I found a nice 2" billet one for it.:) She told me I could get her something for her mini.

So... Share...

Happy mothers day!!

So what did you get for your mom or wife, GF, Fiance (if you have kids) for mothers day?

As some of you may know my wife and I are expecting our first so I think I got a pretty cool gift. #1 was a registration to a birthing/parenting class and the second was a nice necklace with a motherhood motif.:2thumbs: For my mom... Get this... I bought her a antennae for her 2010 Mini Cooper. It has an 18" whip on it now so I found a nice 2" billet one for it.:) She told me I could get her something for her mini.

So... Share...

Mom is sleeping in right now. Since we have 22 month old twin girls that is probably the best gift she could get today! :D When the girls go down for their afternoon nap I'll give her TBSS a bath.

So when's the due date and do you know if the nursery will be blue or pink? Oops, don't want to be rude: congratulations ! :rockon:

Indeed! Don't let the day slip by. For that matter, don't limit it to just this day.

I know what you mean Teresa, it's been 22 years for me (that still does not seem possible) and today is still a pretty melancholy day. But then I remember how lucky I was to have two incredible parents.

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely ladies. I'm just glad my wife is still with me today after the accident yesterday. 37 years married, 41 years together. Be sure and treasure every day you have the mother of your children and your moms. :thumbsup:

I have some flowers on the way. I am also goign to be home from a semester at college on Tuesday so that will make her happy. I keep telling my parents that thee gifts for holidays are that I am goign to get out of college a semester earlier then expected saving them a lot of money. :lol:

My mom passed away a few years ago. Its sorta lonely on this day without her but I did make a trip to the cemetary yesterday and honor her and my grandmother.

They were both awesome ladies!! :2thumbs:

I am sorry Teresa.:grouphug:

Well my gifts went over VERY well... The pre-parenting class made her almost cry at the restaurant. She was with her mom when I sent her the confirming email... lol

Chris

Well my gifts went over VERY well... The pre-parenting class made her almost cry at the restaurant. She was with her mom when I sent her the confirming email... lol

Chris

Good job and I am very impressed that you even came up with that idea. :cheers:

I ended up getting some hand painted picture frames with pics of my family in them, flowers to plant in the yard and out to dinner.

Archived