Customer Service 866.965.0400

Used my sample kit...

First, let me say this is all Dylan's fault: He is such a professional on one of the car boards I hang out on that he inspired me to order and try Adam's Polishes products. The man is quite the instructor and always offers great help and suggestions to the noobies and veteran alike.:2thumbs:

I used my Adam's Polishes Sampler Pack yesterday.

PaulsAdams001Largee-mailview.jpg

I had already used the VRT (see sig pic), Detail Spray and Waterless Wash and liked what I saw, and I was happy to see that both the WW and Detail Spray played nice with my previous wax. I had tried some other company's (out of Washington state) products, but they did not react well to the wax I was using. THEIR solution was to strip my wax and use theirs......um no, not gonna happen. All that being said, I'm going to have to save up my allowance for my first real big order: gallons of Glass Cleaner, WW, plus detailing clay and Americana.

So while the twins were napping I washed the car using ONR. (We had intermittent rain showers yesterday and my garage doesn't have a floor drain, plus the car was just too dirty for Waterless Wash.) After the wash I cleaned the windows with Adam's Glass Cleaner.....DAYUM....that stuf is the bomb diggity shiznit. Then proceeded to clean the seats with Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner. Door jambs and trunk margins wiped down with Detail Spray. Wheels and wheel wells cleaned w/All-Purpose Cleaner followed by light application of VRT. Wheel wells disappeared after applying Under Carriage Spray. Finally I gave it a coat of (hand over mouth muffling) M16 wax. :drool:

PaulscarMothersdayAM022Largee-mailv.jpg

PaulscarMothersdayAM015Largee-mailv.jpg

Looks good! Now lets get you some more Adams products!

Honestly it's always better to strip the car before using another product but it looks like it worked OK for you.

Chris

I think the last step would be for you to try the Americana wax. It goes on and off easily, looks great, really holds up, and of course it is compatible with the Adams products. All reports were so good on it that I bought it, and haven't looked back since. The results vs. the effort of on and off are amazing. :)

First, let me say this is all Dylan's fault: He is such a professional on one of the car boards I hang out on that he inspired me to order and try Adam's Polishes products. The man is quite the instructor and always offers great help and suggestions to the noobies and veteran alike.:2thumbs:

Awww... thanks... I gotta say the G8 sites are some of the more fun ones I'm on. Good group of folks, makes my time there much more fun/interesting.

Glad I was able to help convince you to let us open your wallet :D

Looks good! Now lets get you some more Adams products!

Honestly it's always better to strip the car before using another product but it looks like it worked OK for you.

Chris

Agreed, but the point I was trying to make was that Adam's Products plays nice with others and that other companies didn't. That left a bad taste in my mouth regarding their products, plus when I called them they weren't exactly helpful or friendly, almost condescending. I am a client service manager for one of the largest laboratories in the country, so I am an expert when it comes to customer service; they don't have it, but I love their DA polisher. Plus I'm looking forward to my first opportunity to meet Adam's CS staff, more out of professional interest than anything else...

I think the last step would be for you to try the Americana wax. It goes on and off easily, looks great, really holds up, and of course it is compatible with the Adams products. All reports were so good on it that I bought it, and haven't looked back since. The results vs. the effort of on and off are amazing. :)

I'll be honest: I'm cheap! :D I'll finish up that other company's products on family and friends this summer. I'm at half bottle on one and maybe half tin on another. Pluss we got new washer, dryer and refrigerator since last fall, all have been detailed and waxed. I'll make the big purchase later this summer or early fall, and by big I'm talking gallons of WW, VRT and disappearing wheel well stuff plus Americana. That WW is magic in a bottle.

I've got pads and a quite a bit of polish, too. Looks like mom's old Volvo will be getting shined.

Awww... thanks... I gotta say the G8 sites are some of the more fun ones I'm on. Good group of folks, makes my time there much more fun/interesting.

Glad I was able to help convince you to let us open your wallet :D

Well I just checked: $6.00, pictures of the wife and twins and some receipts! Just be patient and you'll get more $$$ out of it. :thumbsup:

Well I just checked: $6.00, pictures of the wife and twins and some receipts! Just be patient and you'll get more $$$ out of it. :thumbsup:

Ahhh yer one of those people with patience!

Not me.... :willy:

CIMG0002.jpg

:lolsmack:

Archived