Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time user of Adams....

MDR1970

Looks like an 04 Z16 but it's not! Definitely a C5. Amazing what you've done to it! I'd like to see a head on shot of the hood. Great tubbing of the rear wheel wells. Too much to mention, but :thumbsup::thumbsup:,

Oh, and welcome to the forum! What's your name? Where ya from?

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Looks like an 04 Z16 but it's not! Definitely a C5. Amazing what you've done to it! I'd like to see a head on shot of the hood. Great tubbing of the rear wheel wells. Too much to mention, but :thumbsup::thumbsup:,

Oh, and welcome to the forum! What's your name? Where ya from?

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

:iagree:

Very tasteful for all that has been changed! Are you on any Corvette forums?

Nice car! I love Tennessee, and every time I drive through that state, I want to stop for a week.

Love to hear more about your car, looks like a seriously customized machine!:drool:

Thanks everyone for the kind words it means a lot coming from car nuts:cheers:

This car started off in another persons hands and was his dream to build. Its an 02 coupe that was built to look like the 03 Lemans vette that won the 24 hr race. I have made some changes to her and have a long list of things to do in the future. I just finished installing heads and cam with LT headers ect. Making 540hp at the crank and a ton of fun to drive.

Im a member of the Corvetterforum under the same screen name and am truly a Vette Nut:banana:

I have used different polishes over the years but Adams products are on the top of my list and i will be filling many more orders:cheers:

PS Here is a shot from the front. And junkman you are the reason im using Adams products, love your videos:cheers:

0509101742a-1.jpg?t=1273534880

Archived