Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ok I can admitt when I'm wrong!!!!!!!

hawgfan

Question

So awhile back I was tring to trade my gallon of waterless wash because I didn't like it. Here is the thread http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5914

I am sure glad no one took me up on the offer, or at least an offer I liked, because this stuff is my new best friend. I live on a short gravel road and the dust is terrible, but it was no match for waterless wash. Plus I love waiting on m wife to get home to see what my truck smells like today lol.

Just wanted to say Thanks to Adam for making such a wonderful product, oh yea and Thanks to Ashley for selling it to me lol.

21 answers to this question

Thank YOU! By the way, we are going to change the scent of the Waterless Wash soon. Seems the coconut smell (an oil-based fragrance) is making the product turn gray over time.

Still works perfectly well, but I like the crisp blue better. ;)

I think a nice clean scent would be good...

Thank YOU! By the way, we are going to change the scent of the Waterless Wash soon. Seems the coconut smell (an oil-based fragrance) is making the product turn gray over time.

So that explains it!!

I bought the WW gallon when it first came out, its still blue. A sample bottle was thrown in my box at the detail clinic a couple weeks ago. When I saw it later, it was gray. I figured maybe you guys changed the formula, but wondered why you would choose such an ugly color in doing so. I guess its just an old sample!

AWW!! man I love the way the garage smells after a WW session. Any hint to what the scent will be???

I am glad I just bought the gallon special couple of weeks ago, I started using WW a lot more than DS, it is a great product!! The towels are really good too, though the towels I received this time are a purple instead of the light blue.

rjr

Archived