Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help me

ExpressThis13

Question

Ok so I have gotten everything I need for hand polishing and now everyone is wanting me to do their cars and this has never happened in the past when I had my truck using Z Products. My friend Krysta wants me to tackle her car because someone scratched her hood lightly with something and shes freaking out about it she came up to me and asked me to buff her car and I said well I dont have a buffer or Orbital polisher but I can try it with my hand stuff which i am confident I can because they are very minor. I also got hit up by another friend Corina to do her car when she tries to sell it so it looks good and another friend came to me to ask what he should use on his Grand prix to get it looking its best. I have a feeling im gonna be busy this summer doing cars that are not mine. I have a feeling im gonna be buying a PC here pretty soon because I cant handle that much hand polishing.

14 answers to this question

You bring that GP over and we'll do the deck lid and I guarantee you'll buy one pretty soon!

Offer still stands!

I mean come-on... Look at that shine! ;):D

Chris

Alright Chris Ill have to take you up on that but I better make sure I have some money in the bank to buy a PC when we get done because I will probably order one once I get home.:help:

Take it as a compliment that your hard work is getting noticed.

It happens to me too...I "practiced" on the hood on my Dad's black El Camino...and that was it. Mom (Charger), sister (Jeep Liberty)and fiance (Aveo) all want their cars to get the Adam's treatment...:willy:

With the PC it is MUCH easier to get it all done! Have fun! :hi:

Ok so I have gotten everything I need for hand polishing and now everyone is wanting me to do their cars and this has never happened in the past when I had my truck using Z Products. My friend Krysta wants me to tackle her car because someone scratched her hood lightly with something and shes freaking out about it she came up to me and asked me to buff her car and I said well I dont have a buffer or Orbital polisher but I can try it with my hand stuff which i am confident I can because they are very minor. I also got hit up by another friend Corina to do her car when she tries to sell it so it looks good and another friend came to me to ask what he should use on his Grand prix to get it looking its best. I have a feeling im gonna be busy this summer doing cars that are not mine. I have a feeling im gonna be buying a PC here pretty soon because I cant handle that much hand polishing.

You bring that GP over and we'll do the deck lid and I guarantee you'll buy one pretty soon!

Offer still stands!

I mean come-on... Look at that shine! ;):D

Chris

Definitely take it as a compliment, and when I still had my F150 no one and I mean no one ever complimented me on my Z product finish.

My wife 'volunteered' me to do the neighbor's mid '80's black Grand Prix, '08 dark grey Tundra 4x4, and '10 black Highlander.......for free! :eek:

Chewy is right, but take him up on the free trunk lid polish! :D

My wife 'volunteered' me to do the neighbor's mid '80's black Grand Prix, '08 dark grey Tundra 4x4, and '10 black Highlander.......for free! :eek:

OMG!! Why does your wife hate you??

OMG!! Why does your wife hate you??

No, she loves me dearly. She's starting to get the bug. She points out swirls marks in other cars and asks me what I'd do. She also loves to brag on her TBSS. Of course she has her limits, like when I go to make purchases for my "obsession.":(

How do you spell "No thank you"?

I really like the neighbors, but not that much. She was appalled when I gave them a price. She was even more appalled when one of the neighbors and I started negotiating. :lol:

:D I think there's a silent "f" in there somewhere.

My wife is former Five-O and I don't like sleeping in the guest bedroom or on the couch, so I just say it inside my head....hopefully it stays there.:willy:

Archived